The Lifetime Achievement Award celebrates individuals who have made significant long-term contributions to the Education industry - and are renowned for their reputation, leadership, vision, mentorship, career success, and philanthropy.
Entries will be evaluated as follows:
- Active in the community for 20+ years.
- Has shown outstanding leadership characteristics throughout their career and has inspired others to achieve similar success.
- Has achieved business excellence, evidenced through leadership, vision, business achievements, mentoring of new talent, etc.
- Engagement with industry associations i.e. SIIA Education.
- Has demonstrated a strong connection to the Ed Tech community.
To nominate, please complete this brief application by May 14.
The winner will be announced June 23 during the CODiE Award Education Technology Winner Announcement.