- This event has passed.
International Exchanges are Growing Their Businesses in Asia: How Are They Doing It?
July 22, 2021
July 22 @ 9:30AM US Eastern Time
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $200
International exchanges are increasing their participation in Asia organically, as well as through partnerships and acquisitions. The participation is taking place in various forms: ICE Futures Singapore (tradable) Micro Asia Tech 30 Index futures contracts, SIX's ADX Digital Asset Exchange partnering with SBI; Cboe’s regional acquisitions and extended trading hours for volatility (VIX) instruments. The participants will discuss:
- What / who prompted the need for this product/venue?
- Who do these instruments appeal to: institutional, retail?
- Do any of these instruments trade outside Asia hours?
- How will the data be sold/distributed: as part of (existing) global exchange feeds, as independent feeds?
- What future initiatives in Asia/Pacific can we expect from international exchanges: acquisitions, organic growth?
Jocelyn Killeen, Data Supplier Manager, FactSet
Jennifer Ilkiw, Head, ICE and Bakkt, Asia, ICE Data Services
Ricardo Manrique, Director, Derivatives Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
Kevin Maude, Director, Market Data Sales, Cboe Global Markets
Neil Thomas, Head of Asia Pacific, SIX