SIIA and the AM&P Network’s Associations Council are committed to anti-racism and elevating equity across the organization as well as the associations and industries we represent. We are proud to introduce a new award to highlight the outstanding work of our members who share this commitment.
Here are a few ideas to help spark your thinking—we can’t wait to hear what Association Council members have been working on!
- Anti-racism. Did you launch an organization-wide statement committing to anti-racism?
- Elevating equity. Maybe you initiated an equity webinar or podcast series.
- Serving your members in the area of DEI. Are you utilizing your organization’s blog to share knowledge on DEI with your members?
- Making regular progressive change toward DEI. Do you have a new member council that addresses DEI?
- Improving diversity and inclusion performance within your staff and volunteer leaders. How is your own organization demonstrating that a DEI commitment is essential?
The inaugural Equity Award will honor an individual or team demonstrating significant progress and identifiable achievement toward efforts related to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). Consistent, progressive change is essential when making an ongoing commitment to DEI.
Nominate yourself, a colleague, or a team of colleagues making strides to elevate equity within your organization or in the community that your organization serves.
Applications are open until May 3. Learn more and nominate here. There is no fee to enter, and the winner will be announced at the June 16-17 AM&P Annual Meeting: Reset, Reinvent, Revenue.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com.