For Immediate Release
Contact: Amanda McMaster, VP Awards and Recognition Programs
SIIA Announces the 41st Annual AM&P Network Associations Council EXCEL Award Winners
WASHINGTON, DC (June 16, 2021)
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) announces winners of the 41st Annual AM&P Network EXCEL Awards.
The EXCEL Awards are the largest and most prestigious program recognizing excellence and leadership in association media, publishing, marketing and communication. With 240 awards presented across 82 categories, the ceremony culminated with the EXTRA! Award, honoring the most outstanding entry across all categories.
In addition to 81 gold winners, the AM&P Network named 84 silver and 75 bronze winners. Among the companies winning the most gold awards were Association of American Colleges and Universities, GRAPHEK, Imagination and National Association of REALTORS®.
“This year’s EXCEL Award winners deserve special praise for producing outstanding work in the midst of a global pandemic resulting in quarantine and remote work,” said SIIA President and CEO Jeff Joseph. “Our honorees overcame these challenges, truly representing the ‘best of the best’. Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!”
This year’s EXTRA! Award was presented to The National Association of REALTORS®. For 21 years, their Good Neighbor Awards have honored realtors who make an extraordinary impact through volunteer work. Taking extensive safety precautions, their team filmed on location in July/August 2020, capturing the award-winning video stories of realtors who make the world a better place.
View the winners here: https://siia.net/excel/2021-excel-winners/. Award-winning entries will be featured in the September/October issue of Signature, the AM&P Network magazine.
SIIA also honored the very best of association journalism through a series of Leadership Awards recognizing dedication to advancing DEI, emerging talent, and milestone career achievement.
- AGU received the first annual Equity Award, honoring an individual or team demonstrating significant progress and identifiable achievement toward efforts related to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
- The Emerging Leader Award recognizes the rising talent leading the path forward for the industry and recognized four honorees:
- Kerri Jansen, Editor, Audio & Video at Chemical & Engineering News, American Chemical Society
- Safia Kazi, Privacy Professional Practices Associate, ISACA
- Nicole B. Racadag, MSJ, Managing Editor, ACR Bulletin, American College of Radiology
- Caroline Ventola, Manager, Marketing & Communications, Turnaround Management Association
- Lou Ann Sabatier, Media & Communications Advisor, Sabatier Consulting was honored with the Mitch Mohanna Achievement Award, which venerates an industry service provider demonstrating commitment and service to the association media and publishing industry.
The EXCELs Awards were celebrated at the end day one of the 2021 Reset, Reinvent, Revenue event, produced by the Associations Council of SIIA’s AM&P Network. For more information on Reset, Reinvent, Revenue, visit https://www.siia.net/association-council-conference-2021-reset-reinvent-revenue/
About Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
SIIA is the only professional organization connecting more than 700 data, financial information, education technology, specialized content and publishing, and health technology companies. Our diverse members manage the global financial markets, develop software that solves today’s challenges through technology, provide critical information that helps inform global businesses large and small, and innovate for better health care and personal wellness outcomes.